April 1, 2009

Back by popular demand

Alright so its been a while since I've blogged. Heres an update from our long trip.

I'm going to sum this up bigtime because there is way to much to type and I don't feel like typing that much.

Basically we saw tons in a short amount of time. Tensions ran high at points, people enjoyed themselves at points. I had a good time pretty much the whole time. It was a tiring experience, but very much worthwhile.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures. I have just about 500 from the trip, so maybe when we all get together we can sit down and go through them. Until then I'm going to pick a few of my favorites.

Just comment on ones that you want to know about, I don't want to go through that mess of trying to caption them again.


















3 comments:

  1. I will wait until I see all 500. Can't wait. Is the first one a cave?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah we went in some caves in Moravia (Punkva Caves)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looked it up on internet - looks cool. Thousands of visitors from around the world. :)

    ReplyDelete