February 7, 2009

Legenda

Last night for dinner Annika, Kendra, and I went to this place we walk by every day. Its literally one block away. Its called Legenda Restauratce and Music Bar. It was a really sweet place. High ceilings, wooden furniture, cool bar upstairs, funky bar downstairs, cheap food, and cheap beer. The beer was the same price as a lounge we frequent, which is pretty cheap (28 crowns or like $1.45). The food was also really cheap. For 109 crowns I got these two huge chicken medallions cooked in potato dough (thats like $5.50). HUGE. FRIED. DELICIOUS. They also had Heinz ketchup, which made them even better. The pictures below represent half of my meal, which I had to take to go because it was so filling.

We will definitely be back there, and hopefully to check out the music bar downstairs.



After that we went to a club called Radost. Its where Rihanna filmed the music video for "Please Don't Stop the Music." Ironically, all the dancers in the video are black; however, in Prague there are hardly any black people. The clubs here are nothing like D.C. clubs. Well, other than the fact that there were 50 year old men at the club... It was a lot of fun though, got to mingle with lots of CET kids. And the best part was that its two blocks from my apartment. Wooo.

While I was dancing on the stage, I was talking to the DJ. She told me to go around cause it was so loud. She let me spin a few tracks, which was pretty sweet. She gave me her card (shes not just a DJ but owns a DJ'ing company) and told me that I had real talent/promise etc. So instead of an artist of drawings, I might just become an artist of techno/hip hop delights. I can see myself in a Bratislavian club, making all the tourists go wild...

3 comments:

  1. Is there no end to your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All they way to the top. Crushing those who dare to get in the way. Go onward on talented one. Eat potato bulkies and ketchup on go forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo momma said never eat anything bigger than your head. Heed those words.

    ReplyDelete