February 25, 2009

Masterpieces

The following works of art are some masterpieces of mine. I took the pictures before I sold them at my monthly art auction. Just bought myself a Skoda with the money. Google Skoda if you don't know what it is.

Here's the first (the one the man on the street bought immediately, that inevitably led to my career as an artist - its not a great picture but I'm an artist, not a photographer [that's next week]):

Circular Architecture (2009)

This next work is an example of my pen on paper:

Couch. (2009)

This next piece was the beginning of my watercolor stage. I hope you enjoy it:

(L) Bloody Crazy Horse (2009); (R) Cat Genie (2009)

This next piece shows the evolvation of my watercolor work. Enjoy:

(L) Blue Octopus (2009); (R) Nova Explosion (2009)

These next two are my most recent creations. Here I am working on a larger canvas, which opened up many artistic avenues. As you can see, these watercolors are diverse, explosive, and one might even say it shows the maturity of the brushstroke. Fantastic:

Mother and Child (2009)

This next piece has been described as a "Mexican Cactus" by Kuba, Meghan's BFF. I like to think of it as an expression of desert heart through the multitude of colors:

Cheesecake (2009)

So those are the pieces that I've currently created, and subsequently sold. The following photograph is Meghan's baby. No, not literal baby, although... Never mind... Using mainly Meghan's polaroids we created a network of friends and acquaintances. (Sidenote: Polaroid- polar bear on steroids?)


My artwork represented on our web are reproductions. I've started selling reproductions from the Charles Bridge. Its always good to have a mass fan base as well as having the collectors. I think in maybe 10 years I'll fake my death and have my agent send me the increased profits through my swiss bank account. Who knows.

1 comment:

  1. Incredible artworks. I am featuring Couch as well as Mother and Child in the rotating art display here at Gompers. People stop in their tracks and their jaws open wide as they view these incredible expressions. We may have a Chinese action next week as a fund raiser.

    I have always planned on living on an island and having artists stay for free in exchange for generating artwork for the tourists. I may have a place for you in our colony.

    ReplyDelete